Friends of New Traditions (FONT) - PTA
Please join us for the next Friends of New Traditions PTA Community Meetings! Schedule as follows:
- August 26, 2021 - 6:30pm (virtual)
Meet your FONT board members:
- Ericka Karner, President
- Kelly Franger, Executive Vice President of Contracts
- Tom Economidis, Treasurer
- Tim Hickey, Financial Secretary
- Jody Pettle, Secretary
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Friends of New Traditions, IRC 501(c)(3), Tax ID 94-3220822. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss your donation.
Mission Statement: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
School Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) is an elected body representing parents/guardians, students, community members and school staff in the school governance process. The SSC has a number of responsibilities, including reviewing and analyzing student achievement data, gathering community input, helping develop the Academic Plan and the school site budget, and monitoring the implementation of the plan and budget.
The upcoming SSC meeting schedule is as follows:
- September 9, 2021 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- October 7, 2021 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- November 4, 2021 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- December 2, 2021 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- January 6, 2022 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- February 3, 2022 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- March 3, 2022 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- April 7, 2022 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
- May 5, 2022 - 6:00pm-7:30pm (Zoom)
Meet your SSC members:
- Elena Ringseis (Chair)